The surf camp is one of the highest in the village. The terrace offers a magnificent view of the ocean. It's a great place to relax after a good day's surfing. The stairs on the left lead to the roof top, which is the other large relaxation area where you can enjoy yoga classes at sunset or share a good barbecue with friends.
The surf camp has 2 floors, a terrace and a roof.
The 1st floor of the surf camp has 2 double rooms with sea view, plus a triple room and 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet.
The 2nd floor has the largest bedroom, plus a 3rd bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
We pay particular attention to the comfort of the mattresses so that your back is well rested, and we ensure that the rooms are spotlessly clean.
Double rooms with en-suite bathroom
Our surf school is the heart of our company where it all began in 2013. Since then we have built a surf camp to teach our holiday guests the pleasures of surfing in Tamraght, Agadir. We pride ourselves on the quality of our lessons combining the fun and technical sides of the sport to help you progress.
Our surf camp is fortunate to be located in the geographical centre of some of the best surf spots you'll find in Morocco. Every morning, we go out to the coast to analyse the current conditions so that we can offer you the best options for your daily surfing.
Our passionate and motivated instructors are waiting to help you organise your time on the slopes.
The equipment is in good condition.
Our courses include :
- 2-hour sessions in the water
- Wetsuit and board hire
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- Transport to the spot
- Theoretical and practical training according to your level
- Organisation of specific courses on request
- We can arrange half or full day tours of Paradise Valley, just email us or ask us on site.
- If your arms are aching and your body is feeling tired after surfing, you can choose to visit a traditional hammam. In a Moroccan hammam, you'll find a series of rooms ranging from the warmest to the coldest.
- The Souk El Had in Agadir is a must. If you want to see the hustle and bustle of a traditional market, or if you want to buy souvenirs for your family and friends back home, the Souk is the place for you.
- A visit to the Souk can also be combined with a hammam or a visit to Paradise Valley.
When we practise yoga in our surf camp, we improve our strength, stability, sense of balance and physical flexibility. The flow from one asana (yoga posture) into another during "Vinyasa-Yoga" helps to increase the "flow" of our physical movements. All of which benefits surfers! Calm, regular breathing helps us to stay concentrated and to do the asanas with the utmost awareness and attention. In this way, this yoga session perfectly combines physical strength and mental relaxation.
During your 7-day stay, you will spend 6 days surf coaching and 6 days free surfing with an instructor who will show you how to find your balance on the board and catch the waves. Our professional surf instructors will divide the group into 2 levels, from beginner to intermediate surfer. Therefore, each of you will get the best possible support during your surf lessons.