The Best Kite Camp in Cabarete, Dominican Republic
1310€ - 7 nights + 12h kiteboarding lessons for 2 people
There are over 55 kite schools and kitecamps in Cabarete, Dominican Republic. Over the years and experiences we have learned to know them and we have selected for you the one that best meets our quality charter: teaching, infrastructure, friendliness...
The new management team will make sure that your kite learning experience goes as well as your nights in the hotel! Whether you are alone, a couple, a family or a group Cabarete SurfCamp will offer you a suitable package. In addition to the kite surfing lessons you will have the opportunity to discover surfing with our instructors. Contact us! With Dakhla in Morocco and Corralejo in Fuerteventura, Cabarete is one of the best Kitecamps in winter.
The Dominican Republic has a great reputation in terms of wind statistics: benefiting from thermals that are non-existent on the smaller islands of the Caribbean, many kite champions have been born there. Windy almost all year round, the best times to go there are from November to April and June to August. Not recommended in the heart of the hurricane season ( September and October)
Stay as long as you like in the space of your choice!
In our Surf camp, we offer affordable rates for a variety of different accommodations.
Our chalets and bungalows are cheap and affordable accommodation alternatives for solo travellers on a budget.
Bar and Restaurant facing the sea
In order to allow everyone to perform during their lessons your surfcamp allows you to eat on site. In the evening, at dinner time the restaurant comes to life! After long days of surfing, kitesurfing and exploring the island, our guests sit down together for a delicious meal. In the evening, our restaurant is also a popular meeting point for many locals and tourists who are not staying at the camp, but who enjoy our food and cocktails which are famous throughout Cabarete and the Caribbean.
Cabarete Kitesurf School
A perfectly safe lagoon will welcome beginners in lessons as well as more experienced riders eager for flat. Turquoise water on a spot that is not very crowded, flat and reef.
The island has no shortage of other spots, whether in Punta Cana or Cabarete: the autonomous will have a vast choice of spots, especially waves, on this island which offers some of the best conditions for wave riding in the Caribbean.
For beginners and advanced
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced kiteboarder, our instructor will adapt to your level for maximum fun and fastest progress. It is also possible to get your kite surfing license.
7 nuits + 2 stages de 12h de cours de kite 3190€
Superior Room - Seaside
Balcony, Pool view, Air conditioning, Private bathroom in the accommodation, Flat screen TV, Terrace, Free Wi-Fi
Area 39 m²
This ocean-facing room is spacious and has a private bathroom.
In your private bathroom:
Toilet - Bath or shower - Towels - Hairdryer - Toilet paper
View of the pool
Dressing room - Air conditioning - Safe - Tiled/marble floor - Ironing equipment - Iron - Fan - Refrigerator - Desk - Lounge area - Television - Telephone - Flat-screen television - DVD player - Cable channels - Balcony - Terrace - Socket next to the bed - Clothesline - Wake-up service - Separate air-conditioning in the accommodation
7 nuits + 12h cours de kite 1310€
Standard - Front de Mer
Superficie 28 m²
1 grand lit double
Cette chambre double comprend la climatisation, un lecteur DVD et un balcon.
Dans votre salle de bains privative :
Toilettes - Baignoire ou douche - Serviettes - Sèche-cheveux - Papier toilette
Vue sur la piscine
Climatisation - Coffre-fort - Sol carrelé /en marbre - Matériel de repassage - Fer à repasser - Réfrigérateur - Bureau - Coin salon - Télévision - Téléphone - Télévision à écran plat - Lecteur DVD - Chaînes du câble - Balcon - Terrasse - Prise près du lit - Étendoir - Service de réveil - Climatiseur indépendant dans les hébergements - Wi-Fi Gratuit - Terrasse
Tailor-made accommodation & activities
We offer you rental possibilities ranging from single rooms to houses for 5.
We'll be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
We're going to offer you the best of both worlds.
- Basic chalet: single room and shared bathroom.
- Standard chalet: single room and private bathroom.
- Bungalow: room with double bed or two single beds, bathroom and pool.
- Colonial room: upstairs room in house with bathroom and pool.
- Studio: single room, private bathroom, kitchenette with fridge, outdoor terrace and safe to store your valuables.
- Studio deluxe: upstairs studio with large terrace.
- Standard flat: 1 bedroom, private bathroom, living area, kitchen with fridge and terrace with garden view.
- 2 bedroom flat: 2 bedrooms, private bathroom, living area, kitchen with fridge and terrace overlooking the garden.
- 2 bedroom deluxe flat: 2 bedroom flat with 2 private bathrooms, living area, kitchen and fridge, balcony overlooking the garden and pool.
- Tarzan House: Treehouse with 2 separate bedrooms (2 entrances) with a bathroom in each room, open-air kitchen and terrace with lagoon view.
- River House: 2 bedrooms with 2 private bathrooms, 2 entrances and a kitchenette with sink and fridge. This wooden house built on the lagoon in typical Caribbean style is perfect for those who like to fall asleep to the sound of nature.
- Please do not bring your bath towel to the beach. Bring your beach towel instead.
- Please leave a tip for your housekeeper. This is very common and expected in the Dominican Republic.
- We provide free WIFI at the surf camp !
- Free parking outside the surf camp.
A really beautiful place, its beaches are wonderful, I fell in love with the blue sky and the sea, they seem to be very friendly and helpful people; I'm glad I knew Cabarete ! Michelle from Barcelona