From 740€ - 7 nights full board + 5 surf lessons for one person
In a private room + 5 yoga classes + Video analysis + 2 skateboarding classes + 2 swimming pool classes + Airport transfers
There are over 90 surf schools and surfcamps located between Essaouira and Taghazout. Over the years, we've got to know them all and we've selected the one that meets our quality charter: teaching, infrastructure, friendliness...
It's also the best surf camp in Imsouane in terms of quality of service and facilities.
Based in the Taghazout region, this camp offers charming rooms and excellent surf lessons; the village of Imsouane is known the world over and is located in one of the most beautiful bays in Africa: Magic Bay. It offers cool weather all year round and one of the longest waves in Morocco. Depending on swell, wind and tide conditions, you'll learn and evolve on the best spot in the region.
This home was built as a sanctuary of peace for the ultimate surf holiday experience and beach chic. This luxurious villa was inspired by the raw beauty of its natural surroundings. You'll immediately feel at home with the peaceful ambience it exudes. Relax by the pool or in the gardens, and enjoy the views across the bay. In this luxury home, you'll find everything you need for the perfect surf and yoga getaway.
"Superb place, we rented our boards during our stay, very welcoming staff. We also had lunch there and the staff were super friendly. We recommend this place even if you don't stay with them. Hire, breakfast and meals were top notch!"
Bar and Restaurant
We believe in local produce when creating our menu, for example we buy our fish from the local market. Our Moroccan chef serves a healthy buffet for lunch and dinner every day, with a variety of salads, fish or meat dishes, vegetarian dishes and especially the famous Moroccan TAJINE.
"Breakfast was top quality with so many healthy options and excellent local Moroccan cuisine." -Andy Beaumont
We cater for special diets and produce our own plant-based milk. If you have any allergies or follow a vegan diet, just let us know in advance. The surf camp has a smoothie bar where you can order snacks at any time of day.
- Admire the natural surroundings from every corner of the villa and gardens, with breathtaking views of the mystical mountains, the open ocean and beyond.
- Inside the house, you'll find an aesthetic balance between contemporary architecture and traditional textiles, art and furnishings, a truly modern design with an authentic Moroccan touch.
- In the spacious living room, you can curl up with a book on one of the comfortable sofas or play board games by the fire.
- In the pretty and peaceful garden are four bungalows with en-suite bathrooms.
- Outside, we have board racks where you can store your surfboards.
- Terrace and swimming pool
The house is located near the beach of Imsouane, 120 km from Agadir-Al Massira airport. At Imsouane, there's a wave for everyone, whether you're a beginner or an experienced surfer.
Agadir-Al Massira Airport
- Agadir 1 person: 68 euros
Agadir partage 2 persons: 34 euros/person
Agadir partage 3 persons: 23 euros/person
- Essaouira 1 person: 55 euros
Essaouira sharing 2 persons: 27 euros/person
Essaouira sharing 3 persons: 18 euros/person
- Marrakech 1 person: 127 euros
Marrakech sharing 2 persons: 64 euros/person
Marrakech sharing 3 persons: 42 euros/person
Package and prices
Saturday to Saturday package - 7 nights, 8 days
- Accommodation in a shared room in the modern house (possibility of upgrading to a private room).
- Full board (dinner on arrival + breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- 5 surf lessons (Level 1, 2 or 3) of 2 hours each.
- Surf equipment throughout your stay.
- 1 surf theory course.
- Unlimited access to daily yoga classes.
- Travel to the source and weekly activities
- Airport transfer to/from Agadir or Essaouira.
Surf lesson packages - excluding accommodation
Surf lessons + full board at 40€/day
Surf lessons + yoga + full board at 50€/day
A tailor-made package for more freedom. For anyone who wants to learn or improve their surfing skills while enjoying the different activities we offer with the full support of our surf team!
Equipment hire package - excluding accommodation
Surfboard hire + wetsuit + full board at 35€/day
The package is aimed at intermediate surfers who want advice on surf conditions, spots, etiquette and certain technical aspects for a more independent surfing experience in Imsouane.
Surfari package - excluding accommodation
Equipment hire + Guiding + full board at 60€/day
This package is designed for experienced surfers, allowing them to enjoy all the wild and unknown spots in the region and an incredible immersion in Morocco's charming nature. Roads, typical villages, wild beaches, our certified instructors (also local surfers) will take you to the right place at the right time depending on the conditions of the day.
Please note: prices may vary by up to 30% depending on the season and the value of the Moroccan dirham (MAD).
7 nights : 770 €
7 nights : 910 €
7 nights : 1085€
7 nights : 770€
7 nights : 980€
Nautical Activities Rates
« Excellent! Couldn't be better! Top staff and instructors » – Fabio Viniegra Mendez-
We believe that yoga is fundamental to improving your surfing skills and abilities.
Recognising your level is an important step in improving your surfing skills...
People interested in surf lessons are often at a loss when it comes to describing their surfing abilities or choosing the course they really need.